Rules and Policies
- All shipments leaving our warehouse are manually counted and checked off, with the number of cases clearly written on the bill of lading.
- All merchandise must be inspected and accounted for immediately upon receipt, any shortages and /or damages must be reported to the driver when delivered and noted on the bill of lading.
Claims for shortage and /or damages should be reported directly to Unlimited Containers, Inc., within seven (7) days of receipt of merchandise. All claims must be accompanied by photos of damages. If your claim is not made with in seven (7) days we will not be responsible for any loss incurred. No deductions are allowed without prior approval.
Refused Orders, Unauthorized returns and/or returned items to Unlimited Containers, Inc. will be charged a 15% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping charges. All Items must be returned within fourteen (14) days of purchase and in its original packaging. No refunds will be given on items not in its original packaging or items that have been damaged and/ or used.
All goods are shipped best way unless otherwise specified. Freight charges will be billed collect (billed from the trucking company directly to you/customer) unless prepaid arrangements have been made with and approved by Unlimited Containers, Inc.
We reserve the right to refuse any order. All sale and close out items are final. No return or exchanges are allowed on sale and closeout items. All new customers must fax their resale certificate /permit to us before orders will be shipped. A copy of your resale certificate/ permit will be kept on file.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping for a full refund. You can not cancel your order once a pick up time has been scheduled or after your order has been shipped. If your order has been shipped and you would like to cancel, you will have to wait until you have received your order. You will then have to submit a return authorization request. Your order will be subject to our return policy and all/any shipping cost will not be refundable.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The first order placed with us must be a Prepaid (paid with a credit card) order. We accept Master card, Amex, and Visa.
- Net 30 terms are available and are subject to a credit approval. All net 30 accounts are due in full in 30 days. A finance charge of 1.5% per month is assessed on all accounts not paid within 30 days.
- Accounts with past due invoices will not be shipped any additional merchandise until payment in full is made on all outstanding balances.
DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS/COLLECTION POLICY
- All accounts over sixty (60) days past due will be sent to collections.
- All freight subsidies and free freight allowances will be void and charged back to your (the customers) account. In the event of default of payment, you (the customer) will be held liable for all collection and/or attorney fees.